Saturday, September 1, 2012

Recipe Time!

I am going to switch gears for a while and focus on food.  I will be sharing some recipes (or at least pointing you to their sources) as well as my favorite websites for meal planning.

Here are some things I am planning to make this month (I'll add to this list as I think of more things):

  • Turkey Chili
  • Tomato-Basil-Parmesan Soup
  • Crock Pot Chicken & Vegetables
  • Deluxe Caramel Apples
My husband and I are trying to eat healthier, and one of the best ways to do that is simply to make food yourself.  Some of the recipes I'll be making are low-fat and/or low-Calorie (like turkey chili), and some are not (caramel apples!).  I think if you're going to eat dessert, you might as well go all-out and make something delectable so that you eat a smaller portion, and plus when you make it yourself you aren't going to put in high fructose corn syrup or artificial flavors or preservatives or any of those words you can't pronounce.

Get ready for fun!!

No comments:

Post a Comment