Friday, April 19, 2013

Easy Delicious Shrimp!




My husband and I love shrimp.   We hardly ever eat it though, because I am bad at cooking it!  Whenever I try to fry or grill shrimp, I inevitably overcook it, resulting in tough, chewy shrimp.

One of my Facebook friends reposted this super easy recipe for shrimp, and guess what - it works!  Delicious, perfectly cooked shrimp.  As far as I'm concerned, I will never pan-fry shrimp again.

In case the link above doesn't work, this is all you have to do:

1. Preheat oven to 350.
2. Line a baking sheet with foil.
3. Melt a stick of butter and pour it in the pan.
4. Slice a lemon and layer layer it over the butter.
5. Arrange fresh raw shrimp over the lemon slices.
6. Sprinkle Italian seasoning over the shrimp.
7. Bake at 350 for 15 minutes.

Voila!  Mine even looks like the "real" thing:



No comments:

Post a Comment